Telco Provider Program Coordinator
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
As the Provider Program Coordinator, you will provide support for the Provider Program. You will manage the daily inquiries from internal and external requests and deliver operational excellence for the provider information in our systems and resources. You will execute on assigned projects that have been assigned as well as work with vendor management and providers to deliver on key initiatives. You are talented yet humble, smart, passionate and want to drive disruption in the IT industry. You will have the freedom to reflect your experience and personality in creative, thoughtful, out-of-the-box solutions. There's no limit to what you can accomplish here. You are a strong team player and have a reputation for integrity, accountability, and ownership.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Proactively maintaining content and contact information for sales enablement with provider partners.
- Scrubbing of all provider contacts within the system conducting monthly audits to ensure accuracy of records.
- Contacting Providers to collect information for intake to operationally support cross-functional teams.
- Change and Release Management for Provider Content.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Order Management, Quote and Account Management teams for inquiries and escalations to the provider management teams.
- Partner closely with colleagues throughout the provider management team to ensure full project & program operational readiness.
- Create & track project timelines, status, and risks.
- Coordinate base transfer requests for providers.
- Anticipate and creatively solve — or escalate — blockers when they arise to ensure on-time project completion.
- Regularly present the status of your projects to organizational leadership.
- Formulate, organize and monitor cross-functional projects & coordinate activities between teams.
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of process documents, templates, and guides to ensure the best possible user experience.
What we’re looking for
- Strong working knowledge of Google and Microsoft productivity tools;
- Experience in using program management tools such as Monday.com
- Ability to multitask while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision-making abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience.
- 3+ years of prior Telecom experience.
- Superb customer support, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English (other languages an asset)
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.