Growth Marketing Specialist
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, artist, and researcher in the world.
On the Growth Marketing team at Formlabs, you’ll be responsible for finding new customers and driving top line revenue growth. You will gain expertise in both B2B lead generation and DTC e-commerce marketing at a high-growth, global tech company. You will work with an international team of brilliant and curious people. If you are eager to take on new marketing challenges and learn in a fast-paced environment, join us as a Growth Marketing Specialist.
Position Location: Somerville, MA (Greater Boston Area)
This is a hybrid position with a 3 days/week on site requirement.
- Lead generation: drive new prospects to formlabs.com and our sales team through paid ad placements and partnerships.
- Lifecycle marketing: run email nurture campaigns in Marketo, design and build webinars, and empower the sales team to qualify and move leads down the funnel to close.
- Campaign management: work on multi-channel campaigns for new product launches and industry-focused campaigns.
- Data analysis and optimization: work with our marketing analytics team to A/B test, iterate, analyze results, and improve performance.
- BA/BS degree
- Smart, curious problem-solver
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Analytical, proactive, and goal-driven mindset
- Autonomous, organized, and detail-oriented approach
- Eager to collaborate with teammates around the globe (especially in Berlin, Germany)
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are a plus
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, Google Analytics a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Catered lunches 3 days a week
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.