Channel Sales Manager - UK (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and manufacturer.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world and we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Joining Formlabs as a regional Channel Sales Manager for the UKI market is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of our growing business in the region and join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold in the 3D printing industry.
If you have previous experience managing the distribution of technology products in UKI and a strong, entrepreneurial mindset to drive our business to the next level, we want to talk to you. This is a remote position base from UK.
- 360° management of our business in the UKI region (set-up, controlling, growth and optimization)
- Growth and acquisition of regional partners to smartly expand our local business
- Day-to-day operations of your business in the region
- Represent Formlabs business at trade shows, conferences, and other events
- Find and develop key accounts
- Experienced in the distribution of technology products in UKI with an in-depth understanding of the associated Sales and Channel dynamics
- Have a degree in Economics or Engineering, or enough relevant work experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in Key Account or Partner Management (ideally channel or distribution)
- Are business-fluent in English (mandatory)
- Have local work experience in UKI and are willing to travel
- Are a confident, strategic, and influential communicator in business discussions who is quickly able to establish credibility with partners
- Have the patience and knowledge to oversee complicated operations, working cross-functionally with all teams
- Are customer-focused and a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive our business to the next level
- Additional language skills
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly-growing startup environments
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.