Web Design / UIUX Design Intern
We’re looking for a motivated Web Design / UX UI intern with an interest in WebFlow to improve the web experience for two of Formlabs most important events: The Digital Factory and the Formlabs User Summit. If you have an eye for design and the sensitivity to create compelling user interactions, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Internship Term: Spring 2024
Commitment: Part-time (10-15 hour/week)
Location: Onsite or remote
Application Materials Required: Portfolio
- Gain hands-on experience diagnosing and solving for user experience (UX) shortcomings surrounding registration and access to information.
- Design web pages and interactive content, relying on a keen understanding of user needs.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders, aiming to improve the usability and user satisfaction of the websites.
- Ensure that our web content is both beautiful and accessible across desktop and mobile devices.
- Work on maintaining brand consistency across the interface and ensuring that visual elements align with the overall design language.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including event coordinators, and project managers, to understand project requirements and constraints.
- Have strong web and graphic design skills with a great portfolio.
- Possess a knack for turning high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs.
- Can articulate design ideas to key stakeholders through mock-ups and prototypes.
- Relish the challenge of solving complex design problems creatively and effectively.
- Familiarity with WebFlow.
- Proficient in Figma.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.