Billing and Contract Analyst - Mexico
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
The Billing & Contract Specialist reports to the Credit & Collections Manager and is responsible for assisting with a variety of revenue and accounts receivable related tasks, including reviewing sales contracts, day-to-day billing activities,client communications and collection efforts. The ideal candidate can perform billing and collection related tasks in an accurate, timely and efficient manner and is able to shift gears and manage multiple responsibilities in an ever-evolving fast paced environment. Working with our growing finance team in the US, India, Mexico and around the globe, the ideal candidate will work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Set up new and renewal customer orders in Salesforce and properly document contract terms to be used for billing purposes
- Assist in manual billing arrangements, including any new arrangements or reporting requirements due to new and evolving business models
- Identify any issues that arise from inaccurate orders and escalate to the revenue team for their review
- Assist with submission of invoices and credit memos to customers as needed
- Post daily customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing questions and discrepancies and provide clear written or verbal communication to resolve the issue
- Proactively monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and collaborate with internal teams to develop outreach strategies for past due balances
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Reconcile customer accounts to identify billing or cash application issues and present findings in an organized and user friendly manner to customer or Collections Manager
- Effectively communicate with the Sales, Operations, and Finance teams
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in billing and accounts receivable can substitute for educational requirement
- Experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce CPQ a plus, but not required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve, both from a billing process and systems perspective
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to jump in and help out as needed
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate frequent changes and build and improve processes in a fast growing company
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?