Administrative and Operations Coordinator - Denver/United States
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 6,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
This role is a wonderful opportunity to learn about several important aspects of a scaling SaaS company while engaging directly with some of our most influential executives.
There are three key areas of responsibility:
1 - You will provide essential administrative support to the Chief People Officer, Chief Legal Officer, and Chief Finance Officer, including scheduling, travel, presentations and expense reports.
2 - This role is the on-site office manager and facilities support for both our Denver and Louisville locations.
3 - You will be part of a team coordinating key tasks and activities across the JumpCloud business, focusing on an amazing employee experience. This includes collaboration with all G&A leaders: Finance, Legal and IT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting C-level executives as their main resource for administrative support functions
- Managing and coordinating calendars for scheduling, including meetings across multiple domestic and international time zones
- Coordinating and planning virtual team meetings and events as well as related agenda creation
- Travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Coordinating and planning in-office and virtual company events
- Working with vendors to ensure that our physical locations are clean, well-stocked and able support a variety of flexible working arrangements, including group meetings and visiting board members
- Providing first-line HR support to people leaders, employees and candidates
- Maintaining information in various internal systems
- 2+ years in a admin/coordinator/service role
- Good understanding of Google applications (Gmail, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Administrative skills, including calendar and travel management as well as organizing both in-person and virtual meetings
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and in person.
- Ability to engage effectively with outside vendors and internal stakeholders on office facilities needs and administration
- A keen eye for detail and an inquisitive nature
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative team focused on great outcomes for our internal customers
- Exposure to expense or travel management systems experience preferred (not essential)
Due to the support requirements of our physical offices, this position is located within the Denver/Boulder metro area and this person will need to be on-site in our Louisville and Denver offices multiple times per week to support those needs. You may work remotely otherwise.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $50,000 - $70,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an flexible paid time off vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.