Talent Operations Specialist
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security, and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers..
We are looking for an enthusiastic people-person to join our team as a Talent Operations Specialist. You will help us hire great talent enabling us to scale up efficiently and identify the best talent for Mapbox. We create an environment of knowledge-sharing, supportive collaboration, and best practices - all of which we believe fuel our ability to find and bring amazing people to the team.
What You'll Do
Talent Operations Specialists are mission control and masters of detail - ensuring candidates are moving through the hiring process in the most delightful way and that our systems are tight and well maintained to support this. In this role, you will:
- Work with software engineering talent to ensure their experience is excellent and with hiring teams to ensure they have full visibility into our end-to-end process
- Optimize virtual onsite interview process standards that ensure every candidate has an outstanding interview experience
- Run point on interview logistics, scheduling, and keeping interview schedules running on time
- Partner with recruiters, sourcers, and hiring managers to ensure candidates receive high touch communication
- Master the ins and outs of our ATS and other tools, and share your expertise and tips with the team. Our stack is GreenHouse, GoodTime, Linkedin Recruiter, G-Suite.
- Maintain and evolve ATS data integrity practices
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Ability to manage stakeholder pressure and a high-volume of priorities across multiple teams and time zones, proactively asking for the context you need from your peers
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English, as it is our working language at Mapbox
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to anticipate needs before they arise and act with urgency
- 2+ year in talent acquisition, or similar field
- Experience at a startup or high-growth technology company is a plus
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Mapbox Non-US Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Mapbox to process your application.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity