Remote Licensed Therapist, Part-Time
- Opportunity to reach new client's using innovated technology
- To be part of a great community of like-minded therapists who take a holistic approach to treating the whole person
- The opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative and tech-based and offers people another option for therapy when talk therapy might not be the right fit.
- They want to be part of something greater that is not only challenging our current system but also creating a whole new, non-traditional, and highly effective, research-backed solution
- 70% of the role consists of facilitating 30-40 minute intake calls via Zoom video and brief 30 min in program calls
- 30% of the role consists of connecting with your participants through our online dashboard via clinical chat throughout the duration of the 12 week program
- Track participant progress in our care program by reaching out to them M-F via our chat dashboard, spending no more than 10-15 minutes total per participant per week
- Work collaboratively with our care team, other therapists, founders, and health care professionals to foster effectiveness, high levels of engagement, growth, and global change
- Keep appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal standards
- Provide feedback to the product team to improve our solution. Working with an app product team developing and improving our treatment modality.
- Add value to the team by modeling transparency, mindfulness, integrity, courage and passion
What you will need to be successful as a Remote Therapist:
- Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or another relevant field
- Fully licensed (Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC) in any USA state
- 3+ years of clinical experience working directly with the adult population inclusive of diagnosing and helping them navigate moderate to severe depression, anxiety, burnout and stress
- Mindfulness & CBT training
- 10h/week minimum time commitment to start with the desire to grow
- Cultural competence when it comes to diversity and inclusion
- Clinical Competence in actively practicing evidence-based care
- Compassion and an approach rooted in mindfulness
- A desire to use the power of latest technologies to improve your care
- Tech-savviness: familiarity with latest remote working tools and a 'can-do' attitude when it comes to learning new technologies
- Adaptability, flexibility, solutions-oriented and resourcefulness when it comes to navigating change and/or uncertainty
- Flexible working schedule: work anywhere and whenever you have pockets of time
- Ability to expand your reach as a therapist and be part of the foundation building of our Therapist team
- An opportunity to learn and grow extremely fast with a world-class team & partners
- A multi-cultural, inclusive, and passionate team
- Access to a community of brilliant, kind, compassionate, driven, and humble clinicians
- Monthly free continuing education live webinars
- Support with cross licensing
More About Meru Health
Meru Health is growing fast to meet the rapidly increasing demand for mental health services. We partner with healthcare organizations, large employers and insurance companies who understand the need to offer comprehensive mental healthcare to members or employees, and to meet challenges so many people face with trying to access mental health care services.
As one of our Remote Therapists, you will be empowering people with a scalable and effective treatment solution. Our solution is a comprehensive tool for participants (the name we use for patients) to manage their symptoms of burnout, depression, and anxiety. Our 12-week mobile treatment program includes mindfulness and CBT practices, HRV Biofeedback, sleep medicine, nutritional psychiatry, and daily remote therapist support on weekdays. We've proven the efficacy of our approach in 4 peer-reviewed studies and we have two additional papers in peer-review.
From an organizational perspective, Meru Health is a flat and non-hierarchical company with Scandinavian/Nordic roots and with a high degree of independence and trust. This means that we look for people to join the company who are highly self-driven and act like entrepreneurs. This also means we expect a lot and also give a lot of freedom and room for creativity.
At Meru Health, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate, support, and thrive on them as a source of human creativity and richness of life, for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Meru Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.