Sales Development Representative
We are excited to announce our expansion to Vancouver, Canada. This is a rare opportunity for talented professionals to get in on the ground floor and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company. If you are driven by excellence, inspired by new challenges, and ready to be a part of a global success story, we invite you to be a key player in our exciting venture in Vancouver!
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing groups develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
If you have a passion for sales and are looking to break into the SaaS/Tech industry, this could be a phenomenal opportunity for you! In this role we will focus on building the foundation by providing strong training on both our company and sales processes. Your role will be to generate sales opportunities through a deep understanding of companies within a territory. You will use outbound prospecting strategies to set meetings and will support our Account Executive team by creating a flow of inbound leads.
After learning the company and demonstrating a track record of success, many of our SDR's have been promoted into Account Executive, Account Management, and even leadership roles!
We have been recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! This position will be based in Vancouver and will require a hybrid work schedule.
- Create new opportunities in the direct sales & digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key customers by leading an outbound pipeline within your assigned territory
- Conduct a high volume of calls and emails to connect with prospects within your territory
- Work closely with assigned enterprise account executive(s)
- Travel to marketing & community-based events for sales support
- Smash weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
- A passion for technology and software sales, 1-2+ years of customer facing experience (preferably in a sales capacity) is preferred
- BA/BS degree
- A sense of urgency and the ability to manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills - you will be engaging with prospects through phone calls, emails, and social media messages
- Tech-savviness - you will need a strong understanding of technology (G Suite, Slack, Zoom) and a willingness to learn new software systems
Bonus Points for
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and other sales platforms
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales development
- Working experience at a SaaS or fast-paced startup environment
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.