Senior Product Manager - Developer Workflow
Pantheon is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our highly collaborative, dynamic, and driven Product Management team. As a Product Manager focused on Developer Workflow, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the experience of web developers who rely on our platform to build and deploy websites. This role requires a deep understanding of how development teams work together, in-depth knowledge of modern front-end web development frameworks and content management tools, a passion for creating user-centric products, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing teams.
What You Need To Succeed
- Define and Prioritize Pantheon’s Product Roadmap as it relates to Developer Workflow (build / test / deploy / monitor):
- Conduct market research and gather feedback to understand developer needs and pain points.
- Develop a comprehensive product roadmap that aligns with company goals and objectives.
- Prioritize features and enhancements based on impact and feasibility.
- Build and Optimize Developer Workflow
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design and implement developer-centric features and workflows.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge of modern front-end web development frameworks to create seamless integrations.
- Continuously optimize and enhance existing workflows to improve efficiency and user satisfaction.
- Gather User Research and Feedback:
- Engage with the developer community to gather insights and feedback.
- Collaborate with User Researchers to conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability studies to understand user behaviors and preferences.
- Utilize feedback to iterate on product features and enhance the overall Developer Workflow.
- Collaborate Cross-functionally:
- Work closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams to ensure the successful execution of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with customer support to address user issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Communicate product updates and releases to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Stay Informed on Industry Trends:
- Keep abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive products.
- Leverage industry knowledge, especially in modern front-end web development frameworks, to identify new opportunities and areas for innovation.
What You Bring To The Table
- 7+ years in relevant B2B SaaS Product Management experience in an agile and highly dynamic environment
- Technical experience/understanding of build, test and deployment pipelines in a collaborative, multi-dev environment consisting of multiple repositories
- Prior experience with Git, CI/CD, Experimentation or workflow observability frameworks
- Passion and/or experience with Developer Evangelism or Open Source
- Genuine curiosity to experiment and measure the impact
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset with confidence to balance data against experience and intuition
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research and how to derive meaningful outcomes from customer feedback
- A passion for customer and business success knowing that when our customers succeed, we do as well
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to craft business cases and narratives that inspire and influence change
- Humble intelligence and a collaborative approach knowing that Product is a team sport that cannot be built in a vacuum
- Eagerness to have fun and build deep relationships with your colleagues and customers
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
The Canadian base salary range for this position is 120,000 - 175,000 CAD per year. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. At Pantheon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.