Technical Customer Success Manager
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2022
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We're looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager to help our customers accelerate their machine-learning projects with synthetic data. You will have an opportunity to collaborate closely with autonomous vehicle R&D teams and our product and engineering groups. Ideal candidates have technical backgrounds and multiple years of experience in consulting technical program management or customer success.
What You'll Do:
- Manage synthetic data delivery projects for strategic autonomous vehicle customers
- Work closely with our own product, engineering, and content teams to enable rapid outcomes for our customer base
- Collaborate with our sales and solutions engineering teams to gather ongoing customer requirements through detailed technical discussions and scoping meetings
- Run quarterly reviews with our technical customers and their leadership teams
- Deeply understand our prospects and customers to demonstrate how Parallel Domain can provide value for additional customer use cases
- Explore new product development areas driven by a strategic understanding of the customer landscape
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of consulting or customer success experience
- Engineering or CS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge on ML models
- Strong motivation to drive value for prospects & customers - and to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Driven, proactive, organized, high level of professionalism, and strong cross-functional teaming skills
- Strong analytics experience
- Flexibility to travel to occasionally meet with customers
- Ability to code / write scripts in Python
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience in the autonomous systems and/or computer vision industries, including but not limited to autonomous vehicles, delivery robots, drones, etc.
- Experience with geographic information systems, maps, or geospatial systems
Location Information: Most of our team works in a hybrid style in Vancouver, British Columbia. But we are also open to fully office-based or remote employees who can commit to operating our core hours and travelling to our Vancouver office quarterly. In addition, we offer relocation support if candidates are open and interested in moving to Vancouver.
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of creative, talented visionaries seeking to build a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale our team and technology in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
To attract and inspire the right talent, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits.
• Flexible paid vacation, sick time, winter shutdown, and 11+ holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Equipment budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development stipend
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.
See more open positions at Parallel Domain
Something looks off?