Social Video Producer/Editor (Contract)
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. As a leader in the wearable tech space, we empower our members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As our Social Video Producer/Editor, you will serve as the creative force behind the creation of TikTok and Reels content and storytelling from our brand channel. You constantly have your finger on the pulse of the WHOOP community and TikTok/Reels platforms at large. You’re not only aware of the relevant trends at all times but you continue to develop and hone your TikTok/Reels video editing skills.
Does that sound like you? As part of your application, please share a link to your video production work.
This is a 6 month initial contract with opportunity to extend.
- Conceptualize, film, and edit up to 5 TikTok/Reels videos per week aligning to the overall brand strategy
- Partner closely with our Social Media team to strategize the content of our brand channel
- Brief, produce, and edit content shoots on a weekly basis with brand partners, creators and affiliatesIdentify and act on trends early to maintain brand relevance on the platform
- Contribute to and provide input into on our platform growth strategy, rand provide insight on content performance on TikTok/Reels
- Serve as a progressive thought leader on content storytelling on all aspects of human performance, health and wellness
- 1+ year of experience in social video content creation with a elevated focus on TikTok
- Willingness to travel if/when required
- Willingness to work from WHOOP HQ (Boston)
- Proactive, results-oriented, and highly collaborative working style
- Strong understanding of fitness, health wellness, nutrition, or physiology
- Familiarity with WHOOP strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of diversity, equity and inclusion standards and practices
See more open positions at WHOOP
Something looks off?