Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
We are looking for a self-motivated and ambitious Marketplace Manager to join the Marketplace Operations team at AppDirect. As a Marketplace Manager, you will be the key person for managing all Marketplace Operations for our procurement Marketplaces. Through data analytics, business process development and technical support, you will work with Marketplace customers to make strategic business decisions to ensure successful launches and sustained operations. You will need to make use of excellent communication and project management skills as you work closely with customer stakeholders and our internal product management teams to deliver new marketplace features.
What you'll do and how you'll have an impact
- Be the expert on the Marketplace, understanding all functionality, settings and expected behavior; and how that impacts business strategy and operations;
- Manage day-to-day operations of a Marketplace by working closely with AppDirect; Support, Success, Engineering and Development teams to maintain excellent service levels to customers, agents, and vendors;
- Serve as primary escalation resource for both internal and customer-facing AppSmart Marketplace technical issues;
- Troubleshoot, report and track suspected bugs;
- Develop and conduct Marketplace training and on-going communication for staff, agents, and customers;
- Manage Product catalog including on-boarding new ISVs, product behavior settings, pricing and audits.
- Document Marketplace Platform expected behaviors and configurations;
- Develop and document business processes for customer support and success teams;
- Work cross functionally to identify, consolidate and track feature gaps and determine move-forward solutions;
- Partner with cross department teams to scope and prioritize feature requests, create and drive roadmap to completion;
- Test and evaluate feature enhancements for go/no-go decisions in production ;
- Use SQL to collect and analyze data, create reports and custom dashboards using Domo to improve business operations.
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience supporting business operations on eCommerce/SaaS platforms;
- Experience with SQL and REST API calls;
- Experience managing a technical support queue;
- Proficient in using data visualization tools (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI) to analyze and optimize data, with a focus on developing actionable insights;
- Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize data;
- Team player with strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Desire to learn and grow!
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
Something looks off?