Senior Financial Analyst
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
AppDirect is looking for a finance business partner to join the Strategic Finance (FP&A) team as our company continues to expand rapidly. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to key business leaders, delivering key recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis to guide key business decisions. The role will also help drive and improve the delivery of key financial planning processes, including the annual plan, quarterly forecast, and monthly close.
This is a highly visible role within a rapidly growing and dynamic business and will be exposed to all critical functions of the business, including the executive suite. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven individual with an analytical eye toward problem solving and have robust financial modeling experience with an ability to drive sustainable impact across the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work effectively cross-functionally, and have a high-level of attention to detail.
- Forecasting & Budgeting: Drive and execute the development of the annual plan, quarterly forecast, and the close process.
- Revenue planning/forecasting for a key segment of the business.
- Business Partnering & Analytics: Be the business expert and financial advisor to key Provider Services division leaders in order to aid in business decision-making and strategic planning.
- Sales Business Planning: Drive business planning for our growth engine across different products and geographies.
- Systems & Process Building: Continuously improve reporting frameworks, tools, and processes to ensure access to timely, accurate and actionable financial guidance.
What we look for:
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning & analysis or corporate finance / Accounting. Technology industry, SaaS, or marketplace experience is a plus.
- Excel ninja with the superpower to develop insightful financial models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgment. Anaplan, Salesforce, Netsuite, SQL experience a plus.
- Ability and desire to build key relationships with leadership in key areas and quickly to build strong & trusting finance business partner relationships. Goal of these partnerships is to support business segments with both achieving their goals and maintaining budgets while also finding ways for finance to enable the success of each function.
- Soft skills: Ability to eloquently distill and communicate complex topics broadly to board members, front-line team members and everyone in between. You are proactive and have a positive attitude with a can-do, service-oriented mentality.
- Entrepreneurial: Self-starter with a high degree of ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and tend to blades of grass while not losing sight of the broader vision and opportunity.
AppDirect is the only end-to-end commerce platform for selling, distributing, and managing cloud-based products and services to succeed in the digital economy. The AppDirect ecosystem connects channels, developers, and customers through its platform to simplify the digital supply chain by enabling the onboarding and sale of products with third-party services, for any channel, on any device, with support. Powering millions of cloud subscriptions worldwide, AppDirect helps organizations, including Jaguar Land Rover, Comcast, ADP, and Deutsche Telekom connect their customers to the solutions they need to reach their full potential in the digital economy.
Something looks off?