Associate Technical Consultant
*This is a fully remote work opportunity so you can be located anywhere in Romania.
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
You would be joining the Digital Transformation Services - Global Consulting team responsible for implementing Digital Transformation projects involving SaaS applications. As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will work closely with the Account team at a tactical level, handling Technical & Functional requests from the customer about “how” the AppDirect Marketplace works.
You will need to be a team player and make use of excellent communication skills as you work closely with our customer stakeholders and our internal engineering team in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Help find, scope and estimate customizations for the marketplace working alongside the Business Consultants and Solution Architects;
- You will be providing Technical Consulting to our customers leveraging AppDirect APIs, Marketplace Features and reports;
- Provide assistance with IDP/SSO configurations and onboarding 1st and 3rd party products to the marketplace for our customers;
- In addition, you will perform crucial technical tasks in each delivery for our customers such as defining test plans for customization requests, performing the UAT validation and preparing important Technical documentation for implementation projects;
- Technical consulting with Migration of Users, Companies and Entitlements and conduct training for various features of the marketplace for the customer;
- Provide assistance on the delivery of out-of-the-box as well as highly custom solutions to AppDirect’s customers;
- Configure the marketplace for the customer and Setup of App Profiles (Non-AppDirect Network Catalog).
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working with the IT Consulting domain;
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple moving parts while actively prioritizing activities;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with English Language;
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
Something looks off?