Associate Technology Consultant
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
What you'll do and how you'll have an impact
- Qualified candidates are excellent communicators. The successful candidate will be bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional, people-oriented, and possess the skills and abilities necessary to fully manage customer deliveries.
- Help find, scope and estimate customizations for the marketplace.
- Requirement Analysis: Break down and translate complex technical and business requirements into actionable and well-understood tasks for software development.
- Provide assistance on the delivery of out-of-the-box as well as highly custom solutions to AppDirect’s customers.
- Configure the marketplace for the customer and Setup of App Profiles (Non-AppDirect Network Catalog)
- Serve as point of contact to customers during validation and implementation of the Marketplace.
- Validate and submit customer migration files. Provide assistance to the customer during migration.
- Help the customer on implementations using the theme customizer tool.
- Develop a partner-mentality with customers and navigate the relationship with expert interpersonal skills.
- Generation of the manual (Ad-hoc) reports for customers.
- Aid in the pre-sales process to thoughtfully and compellingly present AppDirect’s professional services delivery methodology to our prospects.
What we're looking for
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple moving parts while actively prioritizing activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with quality assurance processes.
- Experience in scoping and validating complex customer requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Stellar interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and good decision-making abilities.
- Experience with ISV/SaaS/IaaS/PaaS application partners, like Google, Microsoft, Docusign, Dropbox, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience working in well-established tech companies
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses a diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.