Junior Partner Success Specialist (Telecom)
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
What you'll do and how you'll have an impact
- Provide a single point of contact for all escalations, critical issues and inquiries brought forth by assigned Telco partners/Advisors. Establish and strengthen professional relationships with key decision-makers, including executive sponsors in the assigned Partner base.
- Responsible for providing exceptional Partner Support Experience to an assigned base of AppDirect partners.
- Actively engage in and Qualify Opportunities by ensuring the proper providers and products are selected based on customer needs.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify additional products and services working to increase value to advisor and upsell into opportunities.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding, and being able to quote and recommend all key Providers and engage internal products sales specialists, sales engineering resources or provider specific sales resources.
- Understand the essentials of Providers in the catalog.
- Host cadence calls with aligned Tier 1 and Tier 2 Partners to ensure that we continue to provide an Exceptional Partner Experience.
- Identify opportunity requirements and create quote proposals.
- Work closely with Channel Sales Manager to ensure the right resources are made available to help assigned Partner grow.
What we're looking for
- Have a strong sense of Partner Ownership is a KEY to your success.
- Consistent record as a top performer in customer success, program management, and/or account management requiring ownership and execution of complex, client-facing enterprise programs with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- You like to solve problems that could seem simple by having organizational complexity.
- 2+ years experience leading ongoing customer relationships with Technology companies.
- Eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving client engagement process.
- Strong business acumen, especially around technology and subscription commerce.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.