Software Development Engineer (.net)
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
With our award-winning platform, service providers can launch a state-of-the-art online application store within a matter of weeks, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
We are looking to hire skilled and ambitious software developer talent in Argentina. We love entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You are a highly technical, hands-on developer with a passion for producing maintainable and robust code. You will design and develop well-tested software, build mission critical services, and APIs that scale with our increasingly elegant set of features.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact
You will help shape and evolve the ecosystem for integrations into our platform as we scale with more use cases and areas of extensibility.
Architect and build systems that can process a high volume of transactions.
Design, implement, and support scalable fault tolerant systems to minimize customer impact in case of failures.
Participate in the effort to move to a micro-service oriented architecture.
You'll work shoulder to shoulder with some of the best people in different disciplines like product management and business analytics.
What we're looking for
- +5 years of relevant experience developing solutions in various programming languages.
- Strong working knowledge of C#, .NET Core (3.1+, Ideally 6+), Angular 12+ and React.
- Knowledge of web service technologies and building REST APIs.
- Enjoy building production grade code then supporting and maintaining once it goes live.
- Courage to dig-in, refactor existing code, and explore new technology.
- Comfortable in code reviewing other engineers' code and participating in technical designs.
- Prefer to work in TDD mode.
- Proven track record of delivering end to end business solutions.
- B.S. degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field (desirable).
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.