Network/Broadband Customer Support
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
The Customer Support Coordinator will be responsible for researching and resolving customer issues including Billing dispute resolution, repair ticket escalation and general account maintenance. This role is designed to resolve client challenges, particularly with their AT&T service, so that the AppDirect Sales team can successfully sell into the account. This role is a key element in helping build AppDirect credibility with assigned AT&T Alliance customers in order to facilitate the sales process.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Initiate and track billing disputes and account inquiries on behalf of AppDirect clients.
- Monitor progress, resolve and report status on all active issues being worked.
- Partner with sales team to manage client concerns, resolve client issues and escalations.
- Research, act on and resolve customer issues.
- Provide communication to Sales team members as well as Account Support Services management.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Telecommunications experience.
- Previous working experience in customer issue resolution in Telecommunications industry supporting business/commercial clients.
- Experience providing broadband, network and DIA support in billing and repair of issues to customers.
- Strong background in customer service.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal, interpersonal relationships and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, follow through, a positive attitude, and customer focus are essential.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.