Sales Development Representative
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
As a member of the team, you will be at the forefront of critical new relationships with cloud service provider partners around the world. You will expand our business, nurture partnerships and work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams. We love entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You are highly communicative, a lover of new technology with a passion for discovering new opportunities.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact:
- Generate new business opportunities from a targeted list of potential AppDirect partners in United States;
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to drive opportunity;
- Respond to inbound interest and qualify fit for the AppDirect platform through discovery calls;
- Assist with Onboarding of new AppDirect Partners up through their first sale;
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience exceeding quota in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing at a SaaS or Cloud company;
- University degree required;
- Passion for learning and working with the latest technologies and industry trends;
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player;
- Proficient in using Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other leading sales automation tools (a plus);
- Experience with our ecosystem of ISV partners or with Service Provider and cloud organizations (a plus);
- Perfect spoken and written English.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.