Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned Technology Advisors in their territory. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Manager owns the partner relationship and represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact
- Owns the relationship with assigned Technology Advisors in their territory;
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Technology Advisor accounts;
- Coordinates the involvement of AppDirect personnel, including engineering, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations;
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Technology Advisor accounts;
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship, and documents in Technology Advisor account plans;
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Technology Advisor needs on an ongoing basis;
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources;
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement;
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel;
- Ensures Technology Advisor compliance with partner agreements;
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners;
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners;
- Maintains high satisfaction ratings, from Technology Advisors, that meet AppDirect standards.
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment;
- Knowledge of sales techniques;
- Basic knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts;
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer-facing, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to effectively position and contrast competitive solutions to the customer;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment;
- Ability to analyze data and find opportunities and risks;
- A positive attitude. Regardless of the circumstances; you take ownership and focus on achieving the best outcomes;
- Work is performed in a work from home environment.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.