About the Team:
AppSmart powers business success with technology. Bringing together experienced Cloud IT Specialists and Master Agent Networks, AppSmart is the first-of-its-kind, channel-led, one-stop-shop for B2B technology services. AppSmart offers the digital transformation expertise of top channel leaders, best-in-class technology that's purpose-built for agents, and the most diverse catalog of solutions, giving customers one touchpoint for every business technology need, including cloud, voice, connectivity, IoT (mobility/energy), services and support.
We are seeking a dynamic, web-savvy content management professional to join the Digital Merchandising Content team. As Digital Content Specialist, you will be responsible for creating, curating, maintaining and managing product and service marketing content in the AppSmart Marketplace. This role involves writing merchandising content from scratch, rewriting existing content, curating content from partner sites, editing images and other collateral materials. Your work will directly impact the experience of thousands of AppSmart customers and partners around the world who visit, use, and purchase products and services on the AppSmart Marketplace every day. The role also involves uploading and maintaining content for other partner-facing Content platforms. You will also be occasionally required to assist with content for internal or external campaigns.
The Merchandising team maintains and manages all customer- and partner-facing content on the AppSmart Marketplace. As a Digital Content Specialist, you will work mainly inside the content management system of the AppSmart Marketplace, and work closely with the AppSmart web development team to ensure a world-class experience for our customers. We are looking for individuals who can deliver high-quality content with impeccable grammar, punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, and style. Also, the individual should possess exceptional attention to detail to manage content trackers and to ensure that each profile reflects all the necessary guidelines.
Major Responsibilities as a Digital Content Specialist:
- Creation and publishing of merchandising assets, product pages, and marketing initiatives while handling multiple versions of content and image assets across a multitude of product lines and customer segments.
- Validate your own work, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do.
- Analyze existing content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content.
- Write in different formats and styles of content for multiple audiences.
- Stay updated on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging web content as and when required.
- Possess versatile research skills to curate accurate and updated content from partner sites and marketing collaterals.
What you'll need:
- Marketing/English/ Mass Media graduate degree from a reputed college/university
- Strong English language writing skills.
- 0-1 year of experience in writing marketing content for a customer-facing team.
- Knowledge and experience of content management systems.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Quick, flexible learner who can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations.
- Utmost attention to detail. Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to remain calm and good-natured while experiencing aggressive deadlines and increased complexity.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedules during critical business periods.