Business Solution Consultant
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
AppDirect is looking for a talented yet humble individual who is smart, passionate, and wants to drive disruption in the IT industry. As a Business Solution Consultant within our Provider Services Team, you will develop relationships with our partners by consulting on digital transformation strategies and solutions with senior level contacts to assist in their go to market strategies, customizations, integrations, and launches of Marketplaces and Products. You will effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver end-to-end commerce solutions that help our complex enterprise and strategic partners succeed in the digital economy.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Understand and define customer business processes and present opportunities for optimisation and use of the Marketplace functionality;
- Serve as a platform functional expert to drive optimal use and maximize effectiveness and adoption from AppDirect customers;
- Drive business and engagement through building relationships with customer key stakeholders, surfacing opportunities, and driving those opportunities through to delivery;
- Business requirements gathering - gather the full scope of a new feature, function, or integration to be built from the customer; push the customer beyond what they know they need to understand their business problem and help them define their current and future requirements around the forthcoming solution;
- Facilitate workshops i.e. QTRs, discovery sessions, etc.;
- Work with AppDirect Solution Architects to design the solution that best meets the customers needs;
- Lead the hands-on building of the solution leveraging AppDirect platform;
- Ability to understand partners migration needs and proactively plan and manage migrations;
- Support clients through go-live process and play a key role in promoting solution adoption.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst and/or Functional Analyst in the IT space;
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning;
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support;
- Proficient in API, SQL, XML, JSON;
- Basic understanding of AWS systems;
- Strong business acumen;
- Superior customer service orientation and relationship management with organizational partners, prospects and clients;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders;
- Thrives and executes well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.