Mobility Order Specialist (Wireless Services)
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
You enjoy being the linchpin for accurate mobility quote and order data entry, ensuring seamless transactions with our providers. You like to have a role that is pivotal in a revenue realization process, with a focus on meeting SLAs, KPIs, and targets set by leadership. You like to be a detail-oriented professional who understands the broader impact of their work, operating within defined frameworks while ensuring efficiency and quality. If so, join us in driving the success of our dynamic team!
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Leverage ticketing system to log order requests and replies from internal and external customers.
- Provide accurate quotes to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Verify order packages by ensuring contracts and technical forms are legible and complete with all signatures present; will also be responsible for ensuring all necessary data is accurate.
- Submit order package to provider(s) on behalf of the advisor and ensure the order is accepted by the provider.
- Communicate with AppDirect Advisors via phone calls, emails, AppDirect Office, IM etc.
- Update internal CRM systems with the current status until the order has been accepted by the provider(s).
- Maintain all necessary compliance requirements and attend all prescribed training.
What you’ll bring to our community
- Related work experience with operations tasks preferred, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Prior Technology or Telecommunications experience a plus.
- Order Entry/Tracking/Management experience is a plus.
- 3+ years telecommunications/technology experience required for specialized roles.
- Technology channel sales and/or distributor experience a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology provider contract verbiage and vernacular.
- Superb customer support, organizational, and problem solving skills required.
- Extensive experience and comfort with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Oracle, and Zoho.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.