Sales Development Representative, Commercial
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2022
We are a fast-growing remote-friendly cybersecurity company with multiple offices in the US including San Francisco and Washington, D.C. The world’s most at-risk organizations rely on Authentic8 to completely eliminate the risk of using the web.We believe people should be able to go online without fear of exploit, surveillance or repercussion. And our mission is to make this a reality. Through integrity in our work, respect of others and commitment to this mission, we are building a business that enables access to the web with the peace of mind that everyone deserves. We are a rapidly growing company with more than 600 customers across the public and private sector. Established in 2010, Authentic8 continues to see new demand and use case opportunities for the cloud-based Silo Web Isolation Platform.
We have an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Development Representative (SDR). In this role, you will be responsible for the success of full life-cycle engagements with prospects and customers on behalf of Authentic8. If you’re up to the challenge, we’d like to meet you!
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting new business sales development quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate relationships with prospects. We are seeking candidates that are technically savvy, outgoing, motivated, results-driven, sales minded, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Ultimately, this role assists in sourcing revenue for the business and contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Raise awareness and generate interest through cold calling, emails, and social outreach
- Conduct high level conversations and present Authentic8's value prop to prospects
- Schedule discovery calls between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Meet monthly objectives and report to the SDR manager on identified key metrics
- Actively participate in and add to team learning opportunities and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with new products and industry trends
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with sales techniques (Sandler, Challenger, etc)
- Track record of achieving opportunity generation goals
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and objection handling skills
- BS degree
- $50,000-$55,000 plus commission & equity.
Authentic8 Core Values & Principles:
Integrity: We apply our best efforts. We are honest with and accountable to others.
Mission-Focused: We clearly define and communicate our goals and do not stray in the pursuit of our objective.
Respect: We value and respect the ideas and experience our diverse backgrounds bring us. Positive consideration of differing viewpoints makes us stronger.
We are collaborative: We recognize the best work is the product of teams. We must each be reliable and expect to rely on others.
We are transparent: By operating with common information and understanding we ensure that we are aligned.
We find innovative solutions: We seek innovative solutions not as a buzzword but as a means to solve difficult problems with zeal, efficiency and quality.
We take ownership: We are responsible for our actions, our reputation and our business.
Authentic8 offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision, flexible PTO, a 401k program and stock options.
It is the policy of Authentic8 to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.