Performance Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
We are a fast-growing remote-friendly cybersecurity company with multiple offices in the US including San Francisco and Washington, D.C. The world’s most at-risk organizations rely on Authentic8 to completely eliminate the risk of using the web.We believe people should be able to go online without fear of exploit, surveillance or repercussion. And our mission is to make this a reality. Through integrity in our work, respect of others and commitment to this mission, we are building a business that enables access to the web with the peace of mind that everyone deserves. We are a rapidly growing company with more than 500 customers across the public and private sector. Established in 2010, Authentic8 continues to see new demand and use case opportunities for the cloud-based Silo Web Isolation Platform.
The Performance Marketing Lead will be responsible for planning and executing both Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns across multiple platforms. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy and testing calendar for digital demand generation (paid social and paid search) that drives traffic, leads, conversions, and revenue.
- Plan and execute paid acquisition campaigns across paid social and paid search platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Reddit, TikTok, Meta, Twitter, Bing Ads) with accountability for CAC & ROI goals
- Propose and execute continuous tests across various categories (e.g. audience, creatives, messages, offers) to gather insights and drive business results
- Build, monitor, and report daily & weekly on all relevant KPIs (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversions, revenue, CAC, LTV), utilizing data-driven insights to iterate quickly to optimize campaigns or course correct and provide strategic recommendations
- Ensure successful measurement to build a clear view of our best performing campaigns and test into attribution to understand marketing’s overall impact on customer growth
- Creative thinker, comfortable sharing new ideas and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g. content, graphic design, digital, PMM, SDRs)
- Stay up to date with martech landscape, industry trends and best practices across all marketing channels
- 5+ years of digital demand generation experience with high expertise scaling paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn for B2B SaaS companies
- Hands-on-keys experience with LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads required; hands-on-keys experience with other social media platforms and YouTube experience is preferred
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding lead generation and pipeline sourced and influenced targets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (advanced Excel capabilities required)Strong communication skills through written and verbal communication
- Effective project manager who is adept at working on multiple project in a fast-paced environment, ensuring coordination of the components of comprehensive paid social campaigns, from audience segmentation, to ad copy, design & landing pages
- $105,000 - $145,000 plus Equity & Bonus
Authentic8 Core Values & Principles:
Integrity: We apply our best efforts. We are honest with and accountable to others.
Mission-Focused: We clearly define and communicate our goals and do not stray in the pursuit of our objective.
Respect: We value and respect the ideas and experience our diverse backgrounds bring us. Positive consideration of differing viewpoints makes us stronger.
We are collaborative: We recognize the best work is the product of teams. We must each be reliable and expect to rely on others.
We are transparent: By operating with common information and understanding we ensure that we are aligned.
We find innovative solutions: We seek innovative solutions not as a buzzword but as a means to solve difficult problems with zeal, efficiency and quality.
We take ownership: We are responsible for our actions, our reputation and our business.
Authentic8 offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision, flexible PTO, a 401k program and stock options. Authentic8 offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision, flexible PTO, a 401k program and stock options.
It is the policy of Authentic8 to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Authentic8
Something looks off?