Sr. Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2023
Authentic8 is a fast-growing cybersecurity company. The world’s most at-risk organizations rely on Authentic8 to completely eliminate the risk of using the web. We believe people should be able to go online without fear of exploit, surveillance or repercussion. And our mission is to make this a reality. Through integrity in our work, respect for others and commitment to this mission, we are building a business that enables access to the web with the peace of mind that everyone deserves. We are a rapidly growing company with more than 600 customers across the public and private sector. Established in 2010, Authentic8 continues to see new demand and use case opportunities for the cloud-based Silo Web Isolation Platform.
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. Product Manager, located in any of: San Francisco, CA, Redwood City, CA, Washington, DC or Toronto, Canada. In this role, you will help realize our product strategy for the Web Security and Zero Trust Application Access products, acting as a hub between engineering, marketing, sales and customers. You will drive success of the product portfolio by executing the product strategy and enabling all other functions in accordance with it. You will play an integral role in shaping the company’s strategic direction and realizing its potential.
- Conduct customer and market research to define critical workflows and needs
- Translate customer needs / workflows to features / technical requirements
- Prioritize what to build vs. not, and on what timeline (in conjunction with Eng)
- Partner with Eng & QA to ensure on-time delivery of roadmap
- Coordinate the enablement of all functions for new releases
- Act as first point of enablement for Sales Engineering, PMM & Support teams
- Evaluate, setup and co-manage partnerships (as necessary)
- Support large and/or strategic sales opportunities
- De-escalate customer issues on technical / product topics
- Lead roadmap conversations with customers
- Able to hold your own in technical conversations with engineers and highly technical customers
- Innovation mindset, comfortable with “80/20” prioritization, crafting MVP requirements, iterating, crafting proof of concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to translate back and forth between customer needs & engineering requirements
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills
- Self-starter with ownership mindset; able to take initiative and work hands-on
- Enabler mindset; lead through influence and enablement of other functions
- Collaborative attitude; able to bridge between Eng and Sales/Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Preferably in technical discipline)
- 3-5 years of Product Management (or equivalent) experience, in cyber-security, networking or cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Figma, Balsamiq, or other wireframing tools a plus
- Experience with APIs, HTML/CSS/JS, Python, or coding languages is a plus
- Able to travel as necessary
Authentic8 Core Values & Principles:
Integrity: We apply our best efforts. We are honest with and accountable to others.
Mission-Focused: We clearly define and communicate our goals and do not stray in the pursuit of our objective.
Respect: We value and respect the ideas and experience our diverse backgrounds bring us. Positive consideration of differing viewpoints makes us stronger.
We are collaborative: We recognize the best work is the product of teams. We must each be reliable and expect to rely on others.
We are transparent: By operating with common information and understanding we ensure that we are aligned.
We find innovative solutions: We seek innovative solutions not as a buzzword but as a means to solve difficult problems with zeal, efficiency and quality.
We take ownership: We are responsible for our actions, our reputation and our business.
Authentic8 offers flexible time off, bonus and stock options.
It is the policy of Authentic8 to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.