About Boundless Immigration
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
What You Will Do
In this role, during your first month, you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, and our current recruitment processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others by beginning to build a sense of community with the team and learning how our operation works will be essential for you to successfully take on current open requisitions.
- Learn our Greenhouse ATS and begin to use it to automate and optimize our recruiting and interviewing workflow.
- Manage a smooth flow of the recruitment process including but not limited to interviewing candidates needed per functional requirements and or ad hoc hiring requisitions
- Take ownership of our top-of-funnel recruiting including Career Page applications, LinkedIn, third-party recruiters, etc. and updating the Company’s recruitment database
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own necessary improvements. We care about a consistent candidate experience and employer brand and want to partner with you as you develop this further for all positions at Boundless. You will have the opportunity to drive improvements across sourcing, screening, interviews, debriefs, closing, and onboarding.
- Scale in your recruiting knowledge, influence the employer brand, build your network, and fill requisitions across the business accordingly.
- Begin partnering with Boundless leadership and the rest of the Recruiting team to develop short and long-term strategies for diversity sourcing, hiring, and employer branding.
- Build out a portfolio of support for expanding your impact, including external recruiters, tech-enabled tools, various industry and diversity communities, etc.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ownership of our talent acquisition and recruitment processes, including identifying, attracting and retaining top talents to drive Boundless’ success.
- Working closely with hiring managers in our global operations department to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process, executing recruitment strategies, managing the recruitment team and ensuring an efficient hiring process
- Set hiring goals as necessary for operational and business success
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire, and time to fill
- Manage all communication with candidates from sourcing to onboarding including but not limited to our ever-green roles
- Explore initiatives to source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks, and through referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews, and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive brand as an employer (i.e. on LinkedIn, social media, etc.)
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- Engage with leadership team in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Work with Marketing team on external branding and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives
Who You Are
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager as we scale rapidly from ~150 FTEs to 300+ over the next 12 months and triple our revenues through expanding our product portfolio. You are someone who is passionate about building our Talent Acquisition team.
You are amenable in Project-Based employment and experienced in end-to-end recruiting efforts by finding, vetting, hiring, and onboarding creative, talented, and passionate candidates with a diversity of skills and backgrounds. You will thrive in this role if you are energized by finding exceptional candidates, matching them with career opportunities, and believing that candidate experience goes far beyond an offer letter and acceptance.
The Talent team at Boundless is an integral part of the People organization. We identify ourselves as partners to the business and advocates for our employees and thrive to bring in the best talent to make Boundless the best organization we can be.
Come and help us in hiring amazing talent to join Boundless Immigration!
What You Bring
- Strong sense of ownership of the Company’s Talent Acquisition Team
- Full lifecycle technical and or volume recruiting experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or another ATS
- Dedicated to building a diverse workforce
- Strong sourcing ability
- Organized and able to manage many details, keeping things from slipping through the cracks
- Willing to do the detailed work but able to leverage software to do it for you
- Passionate about culture and matching people to opportunity
- Passionate about organizing and developing people to help them reach their potential
- Ability to engage technical candidates and generate excitement about our mission and our work
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal: We recognize great teammates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our teammates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each teammate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Ownership of collaborative engagement sessions for T&Q team and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues....