Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
We’re on a mission to make entrepreneurship accessible to everyone, regardless of background, education, technical skills, or business skills.
Today’s ecommerce software landscape is not built for food-based entrepreneurs. Ecommerce tools are complicated to use for even many tech-savvy folks, let alone new users, and are exclusively built for non-perishable and non-hyperlocal products or services. At Castiron, we set out to change this by building the world’s first food business management platform.
We are growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse, creative, and driven as the food business owners using Castiron all over the country.
About The Role
Castiron is looking for a Marketing Manager to increase awareness and engagement within our target audience(s). Reporting to our Director of Marketing, this role will be focused on acquisition and engagement strategies including content-focused campaigns, email marketing, and product support. Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a creative mindset and has strong project management skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Marketplace Expertise: Leverage your deep knowledge of online marketplaces to develop and implement strategies that enhance our platform's visibility and drive user acquisition.
- Brand Positioning: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and strengthen Castiron's brand identity, ensuring alignment with the company's values and goals.
- User Acquisition: Develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to attract new users and drive adoption of the Castiron platform among food enthusiasts.
- Seller Support: Implement initiatives to support and empower our sellers, fostering a sense of community and ensuring their success on the platform including product marketing and life cycle support.
- Data-Driven Insights: Utilize analytics and market research to gain insights into user behavior, market trends, and competitor activities, guiding marketing decisions and strategies.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in the e-commerce or online marketplace industry.
- Deep understanding of marketing dynamics, user behavior, and trends.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Creative mindset with a passion for driving innovation in the marketing space.
- Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working in start-up environment
- Our Makers Come First - Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves: “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast - We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last - We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe - We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul -- We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.
Castiron is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.