Head of Global Sourcing
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Global Supply Chain Manager will leverage their expertise and leadership to build a supply chain that will ensure the production of 3d printing products that are changing industries and innovating new technologies. Please join our team as the Head of Global Sourcing if bringing the latest technology in 3d printing to market is exciting to you.
- Manage a team of 8 sourcing and supply chain professionals
- Leverage DFM/DFA skills to influence product decisions and communicate the downstream operational impacts of design
- Mentor team by coaching and leading by example to grow their skills in purchasing and managing a supply chain
- Lead new sourcing and new manufacturing capabilities initiatives based on hardware product roadmap
- Own COGs analysis, reporting, and reductions for all hardware products, optimizing processes as needed
- Work cross-functionally with other departments, accounting, engineering design, and sustaining engineering teams
- Ramp new sourcing efforts in response to changes in products, supply chain design, and manufacturing locations
- Analyze purchasing trends and develop sourcing alternatives. Identify new high-potential suppliers on a global basis.
- Manage and cultivate commercial relationships with sub-tier suppliers
- Minimum 7+ years work experience
- A leader who can hire and grow great talent
- Experience with technical procurement and product development
- Develops supplier relationships, able to address problems with them as they arise
- Motivated to optimize and implement processes to drive effective and efficient scaling of supply chain and sourcing activities
- Enjoys working with international partners across the globe
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.