Test Automation Engineer
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. Our printers are used by Google, Tesla, Gillette, and New Balance, just to name a few.
Founded in 2011, became a unicorn company in 2018, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. By building up the Product Development Center in Hungary, we opened our Budapest office just over three years ago to establish key Engineering and Customer Teams in this region. Having a dynamically growing team with 100+ people we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Software is at the heart of all aspects of Formlabs products. We aim to bring innovative 3D printers to the desks and shops of designers, artists, and professionals the world over. Our software is integral to ensuring exceptional experiences with our products as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. The Software Team develops the printer firmware that drives our hardware, PreForm, the most powerful and intuitive desktop print application with advanced 3D geometric and print algorithms and our web based monitoring tools.
Formlabs’ testing team is responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products including desktop applications, web based services and firmware that run on the printers. If you are someone who is passionate about hunting bugs and building the most reliable 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form team as an Test Automation Engineer.
- Build automated tests for PreForm desktop Application
- Build automated tests for web based printing services
- Ensuring the quality of Firmware releases
- Improving the QA process and helping test automation
- Manually testing these applications as well
- Well-versed in testing
- Test Automation skills, Python language
- Experienced with desktop application testing
- Having strong product mindset and ownership
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of 3D printing domain
- Monthly Wolt credits (70000 HUF/month) for food delivery to the office
- Private health insurance with Medicover (Blue package + hospital coverage)
- A monthly or quarterly public transportation pass for Budapest
- Free beverages and snacks at the office
- All You Can Move sports pass with 7000 HUF monthly allowance
- Free 3D prints
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Development opportunities both in-house and off-site
We build amazing things. Come join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.