Studio Associate - Seattle (Part-Time)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking a new, part time team member to play a key role in expanding our brand story by joining our Seattle Studio and working ~25-30 hours/ week. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry through a transformative experience.
The ideal candidate is eager to help us expand our brand, and to create a unique customer experience that far exceeds the uninspired, traditional furniture buying process. We are a fast-growing start-up reinventing the way people shop for custom furniture (beginning with sofas).
At our core, Interior Define is a people first company. We are committed to building and empowering a team that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive across all facets of individual identity; promoting collaboration, shared learning, and contributions to our respective communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- You are excited about building an innovative brand that prioritizes an elevated customer experience
- You have a keen eye for design
- You are comfortable communicating with customers and are able to maintain a calm and friendly presence throughout each customer interaction
- You have a charismatic personality and a desire to engage with clients
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work. You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality)
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience. With that, you aim to make each customer experience better and will never settle for “that is good enough”
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
- Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on or before the start date.
- Sales and business development, executing marketing campaigns, raising awareness around the launch, helping manage our community outreach, and helping build a team to run our Seattle sales and operations
- Manage the complete selling process from customer first touch to purchase execution and ensure the customer experience is exceptional
- Grow the sales team, while improving sales processes to ensure that sales growth never sacrifices our focus on customers and the I/D brand
- Field inquiries and ultimately sell to consumers over the phone, email, and through virtual appointments
- Help cultivate our brand culture in Seattle, building a community around our new market
- Advocate the ID brand story
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is excited about growth with the following credentials:
- You are self-directed and willing to learn new things, ask questions, and promote customer experiences
- You have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to translate details into actionable responses
- You are a clear, effective communicator
- You love interacting with customers (and teammates)
GREAT TO HAVE
- Experience in client relationships
- Knowledge about design and furniture
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the outlined requirements. We love meeting talented individuals who are excited about our brand and eager to grow in a startup environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable. Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Interior Define currently requires all employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.