Interior Design Assistant (In-Person, Denver)
At Havenly, we believe in making space for better living. From gathering home inspiration, to working with a designer, to shopping curated home products, we collaborate with clients across the country to design spaces they love coming home to. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, CO, we are a fun, convenient, and affordable solution for designing your home.
We are currently looking for a freelance Design Assistant in Denver, and the surrounding areas, to provide design support services to our network of remote Interior Designers. We are seeking a candidate who is knowledgeable in interior design, detail-oriented, and great with clients.
This is a freelance part-time position, working locally with clients in Denver, CO.
- Meet with clients at their homes to gather essential information required by their assigned Interior Designer.
- Schedule 5-10 appointments per week and proactively communicate with the client leading up to the site visit.
- Record and submit the following details from the client site:
- Room measurements
- Floor plan
- Room photos
- Existing decor photos
- Client notes from the site visit
- Act as an ambassador of the Havenly brand and provide exceptional customer service.
- 1+ year of working in the interior design or home furnishings industry
- Degree or certificate in interior design or architecture is preferred
- Industry-professional presence - You engage your clients through confident, knowledgeable, and clear communication
- Experience or familiarity with floor planning softwares
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Access to reliable transportation to and from client meetings
- It’s recommended that candidates have an iPhone 12 Pro or newer to use room capture technology
- This is a freelance part-time contract role for candidates who are headquartered in the Denver, CO area.
- Payments are made on a project completion basis.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, our clients, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required. Accordingly, any contract offer is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated designers submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
*Please note that any email communications from us will come from a email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email address. We will never attempt to communicate with applicants via text and we will never request payments. Any requests to do so are phishing attempts which we have no affiliation with. If you are unsure whether you have spoken to an official Havenly employee, please reach out to email@example.com.