Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Recruiters please see our policy on unsolicited resumes: https://www.hihello.me/legal/hihello-unsolicited-resume-policy
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We'd love to talk, so read on!
Who we’re looking for:
Design matters. A lot. We know it. We can tell good design when we see it.
We want an awesome designer to join our super early stage team. The responsibilities would span all aspects of design. Really – you'll get to touch everything, from interaction design, usability testing, information architecture, product flows, storyboards, low fi & hi fi prototypes, mobile app design on Android and iOS, Web app design to offline interaction when people exchange cards and meet new people.
Want to work at a tiny startup where you can learn at breakneck speed and actually have an impact on the direction of the product and the company? You will also get to learn from people who have founded multiple successful startups in the past and be actively engaged in solving a problem that almost every working professional encounters.
You should understand and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where changing requirements and priorities are a constant. You aren't afraid of trying new things but know when to pull back on something when it doesn't add value. You’re comfortable working with a remote team and using synchronous and asynchronous communications to collaborate effectively.
So, what makes you the perfect match for HiHello?
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels and design for offline interactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Eagerness to learn and a track record for being self-driven
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Proven track record of shipping high quality products
- Strong sense of ownership toward your products
- Located in US time zones (PT, MT, CT, ET)
- Work experience as a Product Designer, Senior UI/UX Designer, or a similar role
- Interested in all areas of the business and make efforts to learn and collaborate with team members across departments and functional area
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS in HCI, Product Design, UI/UX Design, Design Engineering or a relevant field
- Experience designing major elements of product or experience from scratch
- An understanding of design patterns and unique interaction elements of web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Knowledge of and interest in product strategy and visionHighly proficient with product design tools, like Figma, Sketch, etc. (we use Figma)
- You proactively form ideas outside your standard scope and present them to the team to elevate the entire company
What's in it for you (besides a ridiculously awesome team and product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with & learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch & make a significant impact
- Annual company retreat
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.
Something looks off?