Customer Success Leader
Recruiters please see our policy on unsolicited resumes: https://www.hihello.me/legal/hihello-unsolicited-resume-policy
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We'd love to talk, so read on!
Who we’re looking for:
Are you passionate about building meaningful relationships with customers? Do you have a track record of creating effective customer success strategies? If so, we need you as our Customer Success Leader at HiHello!
As Customer Success Leader, you'll be responsible for leading our charge to ensure our users have an exceptional experience with our digital business card platform. You'll lead a team of dedicated customer success reps and work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement strategies that drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
You should thrive in a fast-paced environment, where adjusting requirements and priorities are common in order to meet customer needs. You shouldn’t be afraid of trying new things, but always know when to pull back on something when it doesn't add value. You must be comfortable working with a remote team and using synchronous and asynchronous communications to collaborate effectively.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a customer success strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Manage and lead the customer success team to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth
- Identify and implement process improvements to streamline customer success operations and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into product development and improvements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to drive loyalty and advocacy
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer success
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in customer success with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing customer success and support strategies that have resulted in increased customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Knowledge of customer success best practices and industry trends
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with Hubspot and/or Zendesk
What’s in it for you (Besides a ridiculously awesome team & product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance (US only)
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with & learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch & make a significant impact
- Annual company on-site
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.
Something looks off?