Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Recruiters please see our policy on unsolicited resumes: https://www.hihello.me/legal/hihello-unsolicited-resume-policy
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We'd love to talk, so read on!
About the Role
We're seeking an outstanding Sales Development Representative to propel our growth initiatives. You will use a data-driven approach to outbound sales that incorporates prospecting, written communication, and calling at scale. Your career development is important to us. After sourcing an opportunity, you will sit in on sales calls, participate in moving a deal forward, and be involved in sales operations. You will gain deep product knowledge of HiHello as you assist the Enterprise AEs in demonstrating HiHello’s value through creating sample cards. As the team grows, you’ll be first in line for moving up to an AE, and other internal positions.
In this role you will:
- Source enterprise businesses within HiHello’s ideal customer profile across a variety of industries
- Utilize HiHello to create sample business cards for executive level prospects.
- Reach out to businesses in your pipeline at scale through social selling, cold calling, and emailing
- Promote urgency through a solutions-based sales approach, identifying challenges with businesses and providing targeted value around how HiHello can help
- Partner directly with Enterprise Sales Executives and leadership to identify winning strategies for outbound prospecting
- Grow your career in sales through frequent developmental opportunities and mentorship
- Consistently attain and exceed your monthly quotas
A few things about you:
- Past SDR experience
- A desire to grow your career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Comfort with operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.
Something looks off?