Recruiters please see our policy on unsolicited resumes: https://www.hihello.me/legal/hihello-unsolicited-resume-policy
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We'd love to talk, so read on!
Who we’re looking for:
With our sales pipeline overflowing, we’re looking to hire Account Executives. We’re looking for someone who can recognize the customer’s problem, help them understand how our solution will fit their needs, and ensure a positive and successful experience with HiHello Business. We believe the best salespeople are kind, helpful, and honest, and that’s the kind of person we want to represent our brand.
In this role you will:
- Work with the other Account Executives to build and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads and manage prospects throughout the entire sales cycle
- Conduct discovery calls, demos, and follow-ups with prospective customers
- Close deals and hit monthly sales goals
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the sales team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering
A few things about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and are comfortable conducting product demos
- You have experience working at a tech company (SaaS experience a plus!)
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You’re competitive but also a great team player
- You thrive working in a remote environment
- Preferred: You’re a Hubspot whiz
What's in it for you (besides a ridiculously awesome team & product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with & learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch & make a significant impact
- Annual company retreat
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.