Director of Product Management, Identity Management - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The JumpCloud Identity Management team’s mission is to ensure end users have access to their work resources simply and securely wherever they are. From SaaS applications, cloud workloads or legacy on-prem apps to WiFi networks and storage arrays - administrators use JumpCloud Identity Management to set access policy, authentication methods and conditional rules to authorize access on any device. Depending on device posture, the framework enables a spectrum of experiences, including password-less or zero trust least-privileged access.
At the end of the day, the Identity Management team is at the center of orchestrating an organization’s security posture and keeping their end users safe and secure.
What You Will Be Doing:
As Director of the Identity Management group, you will be responsible for leading the team of product managers who are responsible for the development of Jumpcloud's identity management platform. This includes charting the strategic vision and leading the creation of product roadmaps, as well as partnering with engineering and evangelizing vision with customers and stakeholders.
There will also be no shortage of opportunities to work across the JumpCloud platform with your peers in Devices, Directories, Insights and more to accelerate our ascent as the pre-eminent IT platform to Make Work Happen®. Have passion? Have vision? Know identity management like the back of your hand? JumpCloud is the right place!
- Requires 10+ years product management experience
- Has has direct reports and managed teams in the past, with 3+ years experience
- Proven track record of developing and growing new businesses and revenue growth
- Vision - you are the voice of the customer and build differentiated roadmaps
- Leadership - sway executives and customers to follow you vision
- Mentorship - be a role model for others and help them grow
- Persistence - you don’t shy away from complex challenges
- Passion - a belief your work matters, your perspective matters
- Experience - deep knowledge of identity management and security
- Operator - you know agile development cold and can lead many teams
- Direct experience within a leading IAM or security solution provider
- Thorough understanding of core identity standards and deployment frameworks (SAML, OAuth/OIDC, PKI, Kerb, SCIM, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with device management, endpoint protection or cloud security markets (MDM, UEM, XDR, EDR, SEIM, CASBY, SASE / Zero Trust)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering. MBA is a plus.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?