Executive Program Manager, Customer & Partners
Customer Service, Operations
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
As a Corporate Program Manager, Customer & Partners, at JumpCloud, you'll align and guide strategically important initiatives directly related to our customers and partners. You will work directly with the Executive team and leaders across the business to effectively program manage key corporate initiatives or projects that impact our success with our most important stakeholders. This role will report directly to one of our co-founders and work closely with them on their partner and customer engagements.
Your work in this role will have a clear impact on the success and growth of JumpCloud, as we continue our work with some of the globe’s best known technology companies. A background in customer-facing positions and experience liaising with executives at global technology companies, in enterprise sales, partnerships/alliances or consulting, could be beneficial in this role.
With our pace of growth, we need dedicated resources to facilitate key corporate initiatives across multiple departments. If you're up for this challenge, you'll help shape how we do program management the JumpCloud way.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate multiple projects, identifying and managing dependencies while at the same time managing scope, risk, and communications.
- Develop and present company information to executive stakeholders at our customers and partners as part of outward facing customer initiatives.
- Record, summarize and translate customer meeting outcomes into initiatives, with clear milestones and actions communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the hub for customer & partner communication, follow-up and milestone updates as we engage, track and deliver on initiatives.
- Ensure the tracking of key partnership milestones and measures are on time and transparent across stakeholders - drive cross functional stakeholder alignment and transparency.
- Facilitate cross-functional quarterly reporting exercises.
- Help refine and prioritize future objectives that support JumpCloud Mission, Vision, and Strategy and then break those down into measurable components.
- Track and report on progress and escalating issues that threaten success.
- Create repeatable, scalable frameworks for best-in-class cross-functional program coordination / management.
- There is the potential for global travel in this role to meet with customers and partners.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional operational, organizational and communication skills.
- Executive level presentation creation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated expertise executing on clear and diligent follow-up and communication at the most senior levels, both internally and externally
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple cross-departmental efforts that achieved meaningful business outcomes.
- The ability to manage scope, risk, and uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline operational processes for consistency and efficiency.
- Proactive approach to spotting potential issues and solving problems.
- Someone who thrives in the pace and culture of a fast moving and rapidly growing SaaS business.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?