Executive Program Manager, Founder Initiatives
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
As a Corporate Program Manager, Founder Initiatives, at JumpCloud, you'll work hand in hand with our CEO, Co-founders and Executive Team to align, action, guide and measure key initiatives across the organization.
Similar to a Chief of Staff role, your work as a Corporate Program Manager will have a clear impact on the success and growth of JumpCloud, as we continue our trajectory towards iconic technology brand status. You will engage directly with board members, and internal stakeholders and act as a representative of our CEO in your communications and actions.
What you will be doing:
- Manage specific programs within our corporate objectives, managing key metric reporting & insights, and others that span cross functionally and require CEO level visibility.
- Manage the company roll up, down and reporting of key objectives - driving alignment and transparency.
- Drive our corporate communication cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly, half and annual highlights. This includes curating content, creating drafts and ensuring consistency of our disciplined communication cadence.
- Program lead our monthly extended leadership team Ops Review - setting the agenda, ensuring materials are created on time, and managing follow up items from the review meeting.
- Help set up and manage a regular cadence for the CEO to have customer and partner calls, capturing and following up on action items from these meetings.
- Facilitate an ongoing CEO outreach to employees through virtual coffee, round table sessions and skip level 1:1s, prompting key topics for discussion, capturing employee sentiments and following up on action items or opportunities identified.
- Drive the cross functional preparation for our Board meetings, managing the agenda and materials.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional operational, organizational and communication skills.
- Executive level presentation creation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated expertise executing on clear and diligent follow-up and communication at the most senior levels, both internally and externally
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple cross-departmental efforts that achieved meaningful business outcomes across all levels of the organization
- The ability to manage scope, risk, and uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline operational processes for consistency and efficiency.
- Proactive approach to spotting potential issues and solving problems.
- Someone who thrives in the pace and culture of a fast moving and rapidly growing SaaS business.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
See more open positions at JumpCloud
Something looks off?