Executive Assistant - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executive leadership team, as well as perform a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced and ever changing work environment, and will be able to jump in and Make Work Happen®, wherever needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting C-level executives as their main resource for administrative support functions
- Acting as a key point of contact between the executive and internal team members and as well as external colleagues (customers, prospects, board members, investors)
- Managing and coordinating calendars for scheduling, including meetings across multiple domestic and international time zones
- Coordinating and planning virtual team meetings and events and creating meeting agendas
- Travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Helping executives create workflow and improve time management
- Managing and improving internal administrative processes, systems and tools.
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Coordinating and planning company wide events and maintaining a virtual culture
- Ad hoc projects
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, supporting C- level executives
- Experience working in an administrative role within a technology or international environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to observe and preserve complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- An in-depth understanding of the Google Suite
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multitask, as well as think and act quickly when priorities change
- A proactive approach
- Manage information flow and correspondence, in a timely and professional manner
- Able to work collaboratively and cross functionally with different departments, team members and leaders
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.