Sales Engineer - Mexico
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Pre-Sales Engineering team is rapidly expanding to support our sales functions and equip our salespeople with the technical resources they need to help drive revenue growth. The Pre-Sales Engineering team is responsible for providing technical expertise and consulting to organizations during their evaluation and to help show the value of JumpCloud solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Acting as the technical trusted advisor to provide consultative support for organizations evaluating the JumpCloud platform
- Providing tailored product demonstrations
- Uncovering customer pain points and challenges and aligning JumpCloud solutions to those challenges
- Support direct and partner sales teams with product related questions and skill development
- Building relationships with partners through technical enablement and co-selling
- Assist prospects with setup and configuration of free trials
- Provide technical Q&A to prospects as they progress through trial
- Assess prospect readiness to enter a formal sales cycle
- Understand implementation best practices to advise on the quickest customer time to value
- Identify common technical issues and themes that could be addressed through product development, automation and/or self-serve
- Provide evaluation framework for prospects to follow in their POC
We're looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to make the complex simple
- Comfortable speaking with technical evaluators and IT leaders, and adjusting talk-track to match the audience
- Desire and ability to learn new complex concepts
- 4+ years experience in a technical Sales Engineering or similar role
- Strong knowledge of Cloud/SaaS technologies
- Strong understanding of Active Directory environments
- Understanding of network architecture
- Knowledgeable in industry standard authentication and authorization protocols e.g. SAML, OIDC/OAuth, LDAP, RADIUS
- Familiarity with MDM, RMM, or similar endpoint solutions
- Familiarity with MFA technologies such as TOTP, WebAuthn
- Experience configuring and deploying identity and/or directory solutions
- Experience with scripting languages, PowerShell preferred.
- Experience with both direct and channel/partner sales cycles
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.