Channel Marketing Manager - Mexico
Marketing & Communications
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
What you’ll be doing:
JumpCloud is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to lead the strategy and execution of campaigns and programs that drive awareness, engagement, and growth with our partner ecosystem.
We’re looking for:
In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across sales, marketing, events and tech alliances to develop and execute effective partner marketing strategies that align with business objectives. This person will build and manage our partner marketing campaigns and programs, foster strong relationships with key partners, and drive joint marketing programs.
In this newly created role, you will:
- Develop and execute a strategic channel marketing plan that aligns with overall business goals and drives revenue growth through our partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create, implement, and measure channel marketing programs that amplify partner engagement and customer acquisition.
- Foster strong relationships with distributors, partners, and MSPs to understand their unique needs, pain points, and opportunities.
- Act as a conduit between the organization and partners, ensuring effective communication and mutual alignment.
- Lead the creation and execution of channel marketing campaigns that resonate with partners and drive demand generation.
- Craft compelling marketing content, collateral, and resources tailored to various partner segments.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute partner events, conferences, and webinars to strengthen partner relationships and showcase our offerings.
- Collaborate with event teams and partners to ensure seamless execution and impactful outcomes.
You are a fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with a strong focus on B2B within technology space
- Demonstrated success in working with distributors, partners, or MSPs, with a deep understanding of channel dynamics
- Track record of creating and implementing successful channel marketing programs that have positively impacted revenue growth
- The ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
- A team player, and able to roll up their sleeves and get the job done!
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, hitting the ground running and ability to build a new function from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Partner-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set and comfortable being uncomfortable
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach and Pardot a plus
- Experience with tech alliance partners such as Google, CrowdStrike and AWS
- Previously worked in a face-paced startup environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.