Customer Marketing Manager - Mexico
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Mexico City, Mexico · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
What you’ll be doing:
JumpCloud is looking for an energetic and roll up your sleeves Customer Marketing Manager. In this brand new role you will be responsible for developing and executing retention marketing strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to analyze customer behavior and manage retention campaigns to drive revenue growth and increase customer lifetime value.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer engagement campaigns and automations based on segment-specific needs and preferences to meet business objectives, with a high level of prioritization, time management, and a data-driven approach.
- Own and iterate on specific Growth Programs including segment identification, sales activation, enablement and collaborating with Marketing Operations to ensure accurate reporting.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and optimize strategic engagement programs that engage and educate customers throughout their lifecycle
- Working closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for the strategy and end-to-end implementation of integrated, personalized, multi-channel campaigns (email, paid, in-product, etc) and experiments to drive plan upgrades and reach revenue targets
- Establish and measure key performance indicators for initiatives, conduct campaign analyses and continually update plans to maximize performance
We’re looking for:
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful growth marketing strategies
- Strong understanding of cross-channel lifecycle marketing strategies and experience advocating for and implementing best practices
- Highly organized with project management skills, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and timelines without breaking a sweat
- Results-oriented mindset with focus on achieving marketing goals, such as engagement, conversion and retention
- Advanced segmentation knowledge to build marketing touch points via email, in-product and additional channels to nurture engagement
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, hitting the ground running and ability to build a new function from the ground up
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, with a strong focus on B2B within the technology space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set and comfortable being uncomfortable
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach and Pardot a plus
- Previously worked in a face-paced startup environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.