Director of Professional Services - India
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Remote
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
To further our commitment to providing an exceptional experience to our customers, we are looking to add a Director of Professional Services to our Customer Success leadership team. The Director of Professional Services role is pivotal in shaping the initial engagements with our customers so that those customers can bring JumpCloud solutions into Production quickly and aligned to their key objectives. We are looking for a Global Leader to shape our organization, our initial Customer Journeys and our internal processes to ensure our customers consistently achieve their initial business objectives quickly, our Professional Services organization is run efficiently and our employees reach their full potential.
The role requires a strong background of building world-class Professional Services organizations, processes, international experience and outcome oriented delivery.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and manage a high-performing team of global Solution Architects and Professional Services engineers
- Develop implementation plans designed to deliver a specified JumpCloud solution in a systematic, efficient manner following industry best practices
- Set time to value goals and measure all project success against these metrics
- Build an efficient Professional Services organization that can deliver projects to all tiers of customers in major regions of the world
- Research and develop new PS offerings based on customer needs and market opportunities
- Collaborate with the Sales, Support, Customer Success, Engineering and Product organizations within JumpCloud to ensure the best customer experience in the industry
- Impact retention and expansion by ensuring consistent success in our customers' first production deployments on JumpCloud
- Collaborate with our implementation partners to ensure those partners are enabled to deliver world-class solutions to our shared customers
- 5+ years of experience in leadership roles in professional services organizations
- 10+ years of experience in Professional Services or hands-on customer facing roles
- Experience running a global services organization made up of people managers and individual contributors
- Technical expertise in IT tools and services (Active Directory, AWS, Google Workspaces, networking technology, IAM, SSO, security concepts, etc)
- Technical expertise in multi OS environments (Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, etc)
- Experience scoping customer engagements and delivering successful projects
- Experience building and delivering Professional Services motions for a SaaS software platform
- Experience building & scaling world class Professional Services organizations
- Experience managing and leading within a high-growth startup environment
- A proven record of generating Net Dollar Retention through process, tooling and internal education changes
Bonus If You:
- Relish exceeding any and all targets set for you.
- Have experience working with Enterprise software platforms at global scale.
- Have previously worked at a high growth SaaS company.
- Have previously developed IT solutions in a Professional Services organization
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.