Partner Account Executive - Singapore
Sales & Business Development
Singapore · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Partner / Channel Sales professional who loves selling to highly technical buyers. This role is responsible for selling our Cloud Directory Platform to our increasing partners network (VAR/ MSP) addressing their small to medium enterprise customer base.
We work in a Product Led Growth model serving IT professionals and business stakeholders to help them improve the security posture of their organization and to increase the effectiveness of their IT organization.
- Quota attainment on Partners generates sales
- Monthly Recurring Revenue achieved through the Channel
- Partner ecosystem growth, coverage and overall productivity
- Drive new revenue through on boarding and incubating new partners and expanding existing book of partners
- Develop business plans and drive lead generation with partners in assigned market segment
- Accelerating new partner account’s time to revenue by facilitating onboarding, training and overall enablement programs
- Present, promote, and sell the JumpCloud platform to prospective partners and their customers
- Provide day-to-day support for JumpCloud Partners to help them sell, implement and support JumpCloud offerings
- Assist partners with quotes and proposals for JumpCloud services
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and escalations
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows, seminars and Partner events
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (Support, Marketing, Product, etc.) to ensure an ideal and constantly improving partner experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- 5 - 7 years of business development, sales, and/or account management experience, ideally in a SaaS environment with an IT-focused product
- Experience selling to and through channel partners is preferred especially MSP, VAR, etc.
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding key performance metrics
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Experience using Salesforce.com for opportunity management and forecasting
- Experience selling to the SMEs/Commercial segment and/or with IAM/Security/Directory solutions a plus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience selling a SaaS product
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with small to medium enterprise customers
- BA or BS preferred
- Mandarin language proficiency
- Fluent in English
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
You must currently live in and be authorized to work in Singapore without sponsorship to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.