Sales Enablement Instructional Designer - India
Design, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Remote
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
The Sales Enablement team is looking for an agile, creative, and technical focused professional for an Instructional Designer role supporting our global sales force.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer who will design, create, maintain and measure sales specific education content. The ideal candidate is passionate about educating sales professionals, passionate about sales methodologies, curious about how our product works and determined to develop learning content that enables our sellers to succeed.
As part of our Sales Enablement team, you’ll directly support our sellers to feel confident and be successful in their use of our sales methodologies, sales tools and articulating our value propositions. The content you build will impact our sellers ability to be self-sufficient, demonstrate the value they see in our products, and drive their sales cycles. In this role, you will be provided autonomy in how to create content. This will be an opportunity for you to use your knowledge of design best practices and adult learning to let your creativity shine and your out of the box ideas have a place to flourish.
As the Sales Enablement Instructional Designer, you will:
- Use instructional design processes to create educational content and training assets that engages the learner, inspires participation, and follows adult learning principles.
- Produce high-quality content, including tutorial video, audio, scripts and various multimedia.
- Design infographics and visual aids to support learning goals
- Help to map out learning paths and build courses in our LMS
- Deploy surveys and track participation in sales enablement offerings for data analysis and program evaluation
- Work under time constraints with our product, sales engineering, rev ops and marketing teams to support key business initiatives, sales process changes and sales skills via education content.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or customer facing Instructional Design experience in a high growth SaaS organization.
- Proven knowledge of learning and development best practices, methods, and tools and a link to your awesome portfolio to back it up.
- Ability to translate technical complex information into terms that are easy to understand
- Strong team player looking to collaborate and grow
- Excellent project management, time management, and collaboration skills, including experience working with SMEs
- Excellent verbal, written and grammatical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.