Partner Enablement Specialist - India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Customer Education team is looking for an agile, creative, and people-focused professional to design and facilitate our Channel Enablement Curriculum. The Partner Enablement Specialist will help accelerate JumpCloud’s partner enablement programs and initiatives. This person will be responsible for creating and executing external partner enablement content and programs to drive engagement and awareness with JumpCloud partners. This person will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Partner Marketing and Sales Operations to bring new programs to our partners.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of the Education team, you will be responsible for designing the education, tools, assets and resources for our Channel Enablement Curriculum Program as well as facilitate the onboarding program for new partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and facilitate Partner Enablement webinars & events
- Leverage data to identify gaps and key learning opportunities for the partner community
- Develop scalable methods to introduce new content and training programs.
- Partner with Channel Sales team to determine the necessary training needed to optimize Channel Sales activities
- Assist with administration of partner certifications through JumpCloud University
- Become an expert on JumpCloud’s sales process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Communication, implementation, updates and ongoing assessment of all channel curriculum for channel partners globally.
- Track engagement, participation and collect feedback
- Develop reports and notifications for sales reps to view their partner’s enrollment, education and certification status.
We’re looking for:
- Excellent instructional design and facilitation skills
- Ability to design content for multiple modalities (elearning, virtual and in person)
- Working knowledge of Adobe, Articulate and LMS management
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, analytical, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong collaboration skills to work effectively with Sales Leadership, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing and our Global Channel Partners.
- Minimum 3 years of enablement facilitation, and/or instructional design.
- Familiarity with adult learning theory, training content design. You can demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strong facilitation and ability to command the room, creativity and attention to detail.
- BS or BA in a relevant field, other relevant degrees or experience will be valued.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.