Account Executive - SMB - India
Sales & Business Development
Delhi, India · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
Based on the success of JumpCloud, the SMB team works on smaller deals (200 employees and less) in new and existing market segments. We are looking for incredible talent to continue disrupting the directory space which is expected to experience 2.5x growth in the next few years!
We work in a Product Led Sales model serving IT professionals and business stakeholders to help them improve the security posture of their organization and to increase the effectiveness of their IT organization. The market we address is the commercial segment made of SMEs and companies up to a few thousands employees, many of which rely on their IT services partners to provide their Identity Access Management / Directory Services solution. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing sales team in the region, making an impact by contributing to building the partner / sales business across the region overall.
- Focus on new logo acquisition across India region
- Run the full sales cycle
- Lead demonstrations with the assistance of pre-sales resources
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Convert inbound leads & BDR / SDR passes to closed opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing and other key stakeholders in programs and projects covering Partner/Channel enablement as well as Pipe Generation with partners
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience selling technology solutions to SMB and midmarket focused SI/MSP’s and / or Value-Added Resellers
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Technology sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience selling and prospecting to new customers
- Experience following a defined sales process
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused SI/MSP’s and / or Value-Added Resellers
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and ability to excel in a team oriented environment.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com for opportunity management and forecasting
- Tremendous organizational skills and ability to perform in a high-volume, high-transactional environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience selling a SaaS product.
- Exceptional track record of targeting and closing deals with small to medium enterprise customers.
- BA or BS preferred.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.