HR administration specialist, Minsk Operations
Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, and vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platform’s flexibility, security, and privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, and APIs to create customized and immersive experiences that delight their customers.
What You'll Do
Maintaining a full cycle of HR administration (recruitment, termination, vacations, personal files, employment records, staffing table, timesheets, ПУ-1, ПУ-2, etc.);
- Conclusion, term control, extension and amendment of employment agreements;
- Absence management for payroll (sick leaves, vacations, other absence from work);
- Legal support of employees’ business trips;
- Maintenance of HR-administration databases (internal excel sheets, HR management programs);
- Military records maintenance;
- Compliance with labor protection and fire safety legislation with the professional help of a specialized outsourcing company;
- Management of outgoing and incoming correspondence, including but not limited to drafting answers to letters from government agencies, issuance of certificates of employees’ labor activity;
- Provide legal support and advice to the local management and employees on labor law issues;
- Contract law expertise is required in case of replacement of Legal counsel. It includes legal support of the office’s daily operations (lease, supply contracts, service and contractor agreements, services, etc.);
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws;
- In addition to HR-administration related tasks, you may do other interesting and complex tasks with colleagues from the administrative team.
As an international organization committed to modernizing business processes, we have a progressive outlook on streamlining even the bureaucratic aspects of our day-to-day operations. Join us, and you'll continually learn, grow, and contribute to achieving our company goals!
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of labor laws and military registration in the Republic of Belarus, with a solid understanding of civil law being a significant advantage.
- Brings at least one year of experience in managing personnel records in a company of 100 employees or more. Is self-sufficient and contributes effectively within a team environment.
- Demonstrates strong skills in document drafting, particularly in the area of personnel record-keeping.
- Has a minimum English proficiency level of A2-B1.
- Is fluent in both spoken and written Russian.
- Exhibits an exceptionally high level of responsibility and meticulous attention to detail.
- Maintains a results-driven focus.
- Thrives in challenging situations and displays creativity in overcoming obstacles.
- Possesses the ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced setting.
- Shows a keen attention to detail.
- Is highly motivated and eager to excel in their role. Ready to take on tasks promptly and execute them to a high standard.
- Can provide at least two positive professional references, which they would be willing to share with us.
We anticipate that the candidate will be able to showcase all the attributes we value during the interview process. Expect a discussion rich in concrete examples, as we delve into your qualifications and experience.
How to respond to our job posting:
Apply to this job, please attaching your full resume and motivation letter written in English. Your motivation letter plays a crucial role in determining whether we'll proceed to the interview stage, so please give it the attention it deserves. If you have references, feel free to include their contact information in your application.
We value attention to detail, both in the layout of your letter and the content within. We look forward to reading about why you'd be an excellent fit for our team.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position and are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
- We value high-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- We believe in individuals being their whole selves at work. We commit to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how we think about supporting our people.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity